Magnify is a unique marketing agency that specialises in sport communication and activations in the pub & leisure industry and have long-standing client relationships. By applying our extensive industry experience we ensure the best planning, implementation and communication to our clients and their customers.
The agency was founded on understanding the need for on-trade experience in the agency world. We employ experienced professionals who know how the pub & bar industry works as well as the demands and opportunities of sport within the sector. We are seen by most clients as their off-site marketing team and are in a significant position of trust & walk in their shoes.
We offer a highly personalised service from our HQ in Chiswick to drive, enhance and deliver sports programs for clients across a variety of platforms.
As a key member of the Magnify team, you will play a critical role in managing, communicating and activating our core sports marketing plans across all our pub & leisure clients. This role demands an organised, ambitious and collaborative team member. You will be key to the deployment of social media, POS, and digital platforms and will become the go-to expect in these key areas for Magnify.
- 2/3 years’ experience in a sales or marketing role
- You will have some experience in marketing, ideally with a knowledge in digital and print
- Excellent communication and organisation is key
- Ability to multitask across live projects
- Good relationship builder and maintainer with internal and external stakeholders
- Flexible to adapt to changing priorities and able to work to tight deadlines
- Passion for sport desired
- Experience in bar & hospitality industry highly beneficial
- Management of fixture sourcing and monthly print working to tight deadlines
- Planning busy sports weeks to ensure clients get the best implementation
- Sports planning, analysis and budget management
- Weekly client and staff briefings
- Screen content and scheduling as well as system management
- Briefing on important sporting matches
- Support on project work, eg World Cup 2018, Six Nations, events and conferences
Title: Senior Marketing Executive/Junior Marketing Manager
Salary: £28k+ DOE
Culture/ Office Life / Perks
* Open and honest culture. We have a “win as a team and lose as a team” mantra
* Team nights out / bar openings
* Meeting Sports Heroes
* Tickets to sporting events
This role will grow with the individual so looking for someone who wants to make a positive impact on a small but dynamic sports marketing agency!
Please note that due to the nature of the sport and leisure industry you may be required to work outside of usual office hours
Email Cover Letter & CV to firstname.lastname@example.org